area light meaning
A source of light with significant dimensions in two directions, such as a window or luminous ceiling.2.
A light used to illuminate large areas.
- More: Prev Next
- the following picture ( principles behind the area light ) helps to understand how the soft shadows are simulated
- square-the area light emitter has a square shape . the dimension of the emitter is set through the size numeric button
- it is possible to add a directional light component by faking the sun either via a single spot or with an area light
- area lights cause specular scattering on objects and blend with its diffuse area, creating a very soft look with beautiful soft shadows
- recently, organic semiconductor light emitting has attracted a great deal of attention due to future applications in large area light emitting devices and displays