ahom kingdom in a sentence
- The area around the Kameng river has at various times come under the control and influence of the Mon kingdoms, Tibet and the Ahom kingdom.
- This unresolved conflict finally exploded into the Moamoria rebellion in the 18th century that so weakened the Ahom kingdom that it collapsed in the 19th century.
- Though the Ahom kingdom could withstand all invasions from the west, it fell to the single significant challenge from the south and it was destroyed.
- Thus on November 1821, Burmese General Mingimaha Tilowa Baju appointed Jogeswar as the king of the Ahom kingdom in Assam, and was proclaimed Jogeswar Singha.
- With this marriage, the influence of Prime Minister Purnananda Burhagohain over the Royal family increased and his respect over other Ahom nobles of Ahom Kingdom also rises.
- It's difficult to find ahom kingdom in a sentence.