aesthete in a sentence
- His narrative point-of-view moves between a more traditional narrator and the poetic voice of an aesthete.
- The colouring is pale with gently modulated tints " favored by the Aesthetes ", mainly soft yellows and greens.
- The film shows how Pfeifle became an aesthete and how he persisted in his quest to meet the aging archduke.
- While my friends, like Anatoly Kim, emerged as the aesthetes, I have been presented as an obscurantist.
- I think we were participating in the texts, not just as aesthetes savoring them, but with our whole beings.
- It's difficult to find aesthete in a sentence.