advantageous position in a sentence
- A "'gambit "'( from ancient pawn, with the hope of achieving a resulting advantageous position.
- The fighter pilot with the most advantageous position is usually above or behind the opponent, and is commonly called the attacker.
- Thus, the Swedish king, with his smaller army, forced a much larger Russian force away from their advantageous position.
- Roberts'ability to kick the ball accurately to advantageous positions for his team mates was a notable part of his game.
- The two British ships used their sweeps to maneuver themselves into advantageous positions off the " Alliance s " stern.
- It's difficult to find advantageous position in a sentence.