adaptive radiations in a sentence
- Panigrahi, S . G . and Panigrahi, G . ( 1984 ) Studies on the evolutionary and adaptive radiation in four genera of the Lythraceae.
- They display what biologists call adaptive radiation, the evolution of a founding population into an array of different species, each adapted to its own ecological niche.
- Some of the same factors that have promoted adaptive radiation of island avifauna over evolutionary time appear to promote vulnerability to non-native species in modern time.
- In Africa, the Afrotheria underwent a major adaptive radiation, which led to elephants, elephant shrews, tenrecs, golden moles, aardvarks, and manatees.
- Following the revision by Alvarenga and H鰂ling ( 2003 ), there are now 5 genera and 18 species : These species were the product of adaptive radiation.
- It's difficult to find adaptive radiations in a sentence.