acquired surplus meaning
The surplus acquired when a company is purchased in a pooling of interests combination, i.e. the net worth not considered to be capital stock.
More: Prev Next
- An investigation revealed that Hartwick was acquiring surplus property from the Kelly AFB Defense Reutilization and Marketing Office under the guise it was for his squadron at Fort Hood.
- In early 2012 an agreement was reached between MOD and PSNI to acquire surplus Heckler & Koch MP5 9mm submachine guns from PSNI to re-arm NISGS CSOs.
- In the early 1990s, the Hellenic AF acquired surplus RF-4Es and F-4Es from the " Luftwaffe " and U . S . ANG.
- This resulted in the Taubat� Agreement, where the State began acquiring surplus for destruction and planting seedlings was forbidden & mdash; with the goal of maintaining a minimum profitable price.
- The company redesigned its Web site for online shopping, and in August it acquired Surplus Direct, which operated www . surplusdirect . com and the then-new www . surplusauction . com, in a $ 31 . 5 million stock deal.