absolute priority meaning
Rule in bankruptcy proceedings requiring senior creditors to be paid in full before junior creditors receive any payment.
More: Prev Next
- mr darling will say : " getting the world trade talks going are an absolute priority
- in effect, these specific five values allow a thread's absolute priority to be set independently of the process's priority
- the resulting absolute priority of a thread is the sum of this relative priority value and the priority value of its owning process
- Drinking water and health have absolute priority for us ."
- For me, a stable currency has absolute priority over any timetable.