Accumulation of purulent material in tissues,organs,or circumscribed spaces,usually associated with signs of infection.
More: Prev Next
- ethmoid sinusitis is frequently complicated in children by orbital cellulitis and abscess.
- other causes of unconsciousness predisposing to aspiration lung abscess are convulsive seizures.
- administration of appropriate antibiotics are necessary to prevent secondary abscess formation.
- lung abscess is a suppurative infection of the lung resulting in destruction of lung parenchyma.
- unfortunately, this adjuvant cannot be used in humans because it causes abscesses and other ill effects.