abdominal aortic aneurysm in a sentence
- Dole, 77, was in recovery by late morning at the Cleveland Clinic after the treatment for an abdominal aortic aneurysm, the clinic said.
- For abdominal aneurysms, the current treatment guidelines for abdominal aortic aneurysms suggest elective surgical repair when the diameter of the aneurysm is greater than.
- About 10 % of people have a more serious underlying condition such as appendicitis, leaking or ruptured abdominal aortic aneurysm, diverticulitis, or ectopic pregnancy.
- The tribunal knew Kovacevic suffered from the abdominal aortic aneurysm and monitored his condition closely in the months before his death, the report said.
- Webb raced successfully as an amateur, especially on the track, but became seriously unwell when he suffered an abdominal aortic aneurysm whilst riding in Ghent.
- It's difficult to find abdominal aortic aneurysm in a sentence.