a trade magazine in a sentence
- Another approach is to advertise discretely in a trade magazine, business opportunity section of the classified ads, or online.
- More than 75 percent of these boats are motor, rather than sailing, yachts, according to ShowBoats International, a trade magazine.
- Now the industry is experimenting with interactive DVDs, said John Virata, senior editor of Digital Media Net, a trade magazine.
- Nevertheless, Rodney Lewis, publisher of Taxi Globe, a trade magazine, said he expected the newcomers to appear on London streets.
- Iqbal Wahhab first made a name for himself when, as editor of Tandoori, a trade magazine, he criticized the status quo.
- It's difficult to find a trade magazine in a sentence.