a shares meaning
In the USA, the most important class of ordinary share. A shares usually have greater voting power than B shares and may carry various other privileges.
More: Prev Next
- he persistently asserted his right to a share in the heritage.
- she had not the faintest claim to a share in mr. touchett's relic.
- spain, however, was determined to have a share in the spice trade.
- it would be totally out of her power to take a share in the personal charge of the child.
- in principle we willingly admit the russians'right to a share in the italian fleet.