a alternate in a sentence
- The DVD release included numerous deleted scenes as well as alternate versions of broadcast scenes.
- They could have been providing information for other people as alternate targets or even future targets.
- Scandals or not, Americans re-elected the president, given Robert Dole or Ross Perot as alternate enticements.
- Most cruciferous weeds can serve as alternate hosts.
- The respected and revered " A " on Arnott's sweater, as alternate captain, was taken away.
- It's difficult to find a alternate in a sentence.