a alloy in a sentence
- They include well-known names such as AOL and EBay, online ticket agencies Travelocity and Expedia, and some lesser-known names such as Alloy Online, Multex . com, Homestore . com and NextCard . com.
- Limited to 5200 examples ( 1500 in the UK ), it had a special black over silver two-tone paintjob and lots of " American-style " luxury equipment such as alloys and a plusher interior.
- Toyota says these range from appearance enhancements _ such as alloy wheels, carbon fiber appliques, sport pedals, shift knobs and interior lighting kits _ to underhood items such as cold air intakes and strut tower braces.
- 1 ) The 1986 United Technologies Special Award for contributing the development of high strength nickel based alloys ( known as Alloy Y ) used for increased fuel efficiency of F-15 & F-16 fighter engines.
- The investigation, which began Nov . 13, carries the possibility of extra duties being imposed on hot-rolled flat-rolled carbon steel products from those countries but steels regarded as alloys are excluded from scrutiny, according to the commission.
- It's difficult to find a alloy in a sentence.
- Soon afterwards, a 2 % manganese and 2 % iron alloy now known as alloy C71640 was introduced for a UK power station which needed better erosion resistance because the levels of entrained sand in the seawater.
- The words " solid state " in solid state sintering simply refer to the state the material is in when it bonds, solid meaning the material was not turned molten to bond together as alloys are formed.
- The car was differentiated from the division's New Yorker sedan by its bucket leather seats ( the New Yorker had a bench seat ) and standard features such as alloy wheels that were options on the New Yorker.
- Because it is still so early, a Honda spokesman said, prices have not been set, but they are expected to range from $ 24, 000 for the base model, the LX, to $ 25, 500 for the EX, which adds such fripperies as alloy wheels, map lights and body-colored side moldings.
- In this respect, all of the various forms of an alloy containing only two constituents, like iron and carbon, is called a " binary system, " while all of the alloy combinations possible with a ternary alloy, such as alloys of iron, carbon and chromium, is called a " ternary system ".
- Additionally, SAMSON AG and its associated companies VETEC Ventiltechnik GmbH, Pfeiffer Chemie-Armaturenbau GmbH, LEUSCH GmbH and CERA SYSTEM Verschlei遱chutz GmbH offer technologies for severe requirements : e . g . abrasive and contaminated fluids, high shutdown pressures, lowest interior and exterior leak rates, quick-action, on-off, and control functions, as well as alloys like Monel, Hastelloy, titanium, zirconium, duplex, etc.
More: 1 2