a acute in a sentence
- However, the report pointed to the government's budget deficit and higher than expected inflation as acute problems.
- Patients presenting as acute and hyperacute liver failure are at greater risk of developing cerebral oedema and grade IV encephalopathy.
- It's not yet as acute as it is in the United States, but the labor market is tightening.
- Yeltsin, 64, was admitted to the hospital for what was described as acute pain related to his heart disease.
- He said the decision was based on the potential risks related to later-stage abortion, such as acute bleeding.
- It's difficult to find a acute in a sentence.