邮 meaning in English
(邮寄; 邮汇) post; mail Phrases
1.(有关邮政业务的) postal; mail Phrases
3.(姓氏) a surname Phrases
More: Prev Next
- Ten letters that belong in 10 particular envelopes are scrambled and stuffed and mailed at random .
- He had heard young mont call his father a pig-headed morning poster reader-disrespectful devil .
- The ordinary man, as the saturday evening post has discovered, thinks in concrete images, anecdotes, pictures, and parables .
- In the event, salt was well received by many of nixon's old nemeseswith the washington post and the new york times leading the applause .
- Win - win co - operation , trains telecom ' s security people