那天早晨 meaning in English
- and both that morning equally lay
- it was the morning
- 早晨: morning; matinal
- 直到那天早晨: but till that morn ...
- 第二天早晨: the next morning
More: Prev Next
- Not until the morning of his fourteenth birthday did he really begin to think about it, and by then it was already too late .
- That very morning, not having received the letter she awaited, she had resolved to throw off all pretence of resentment and come home .
- The morning of lucy darleton's letter of reply to her friend clara was fair before sunrise with luminous colours .
- For four impassioned ones around that table the sunshine of the morning went out at a stroke, and the birds muffled their song .
- I had hoped to be able to take my seat in all this noise without being seen , but that morning the room was quiet and orderly .