逼近 meaning in English
- 1.(靠近, 接近) press on towards; gain on [upon]; approach; crowd on; close in on; draw near Phrases
2.[数学] (用较简单函数代替较复杂函数, 使其误差尽可能小) approximate; approximation; 逼近度 degree of approximation; 逼近函数 appoximating function; 逼近式 approximant; 逼近误差+More...
download dictionary App, translate anytime
- More: Prev Next
- Shouts assailed our ears .
- "you, be careful," cried tremaine, bustling up close .
- Rebels were approaching changsha along the canton-hankow railway .
- This was the impending impasse to which rider addressed himself .
- All around the box in a circle were the dogs, barking and moving in .