相位 in a sentence
- As a result, the random phase changes mentioned above occur much less frequently .
- There appears to be no real advantage in going for a treble phase advance network .
- The imposition of a curved phase characteristic reduces the peak amplitude of the waveform .
- The author of the paper argued that scientific creativity depended on the phase of the solar cycle .
- The induced electromotive force and the current do not move along evenly together, that is, in phase .
- If the velocity relationships are revised, then the hyperbola is of the opposite phase from the reflection .
- Our objective in such an areal arrangment of detectors is to ensure that the reflection signal is substantially in phase at all detectors .
- We have already seen that glint is an apparent movement of a target due to motion causing differential phase changes at the receiver .
- Superficially it is quite safe to phase advance an accelerometer signal as the error signal has been filtered by the servo and the alrframe transfer function .
- "stars: their birth, life, and death" is the result of a lifetime of work in the solar realm, embracing the full solar cycle but evincing none of the alleged deficiencies of composition at solar minimum .
- A design of phase measurement and generate based on fpga
- Phase meters , power factor mters and synchroscopes
- Laser range finder based on phase shift measurement
- Theory of oblique - incidence achromatic phase retarder
- A phase matching algorithm for iris recognition