潮州菜 meaning in English
- 潮: tide
- 州: an ancient adminis ...
- 菜: vegetable; greens
More: Prev Next
- Restaurant can accept banquet , party and chinese dinner , of luxury and refined . the famous cook mainly cook the traditional chaozhou cuisine , guangdong cuisine . .
- In addition to chiu chow cuisine , visitors can also easily find other southern china specialities closely associated with the hakka , tanka and hoklo peoples
- Chiu chow dishes are intense in flavour and combine ingredients such as duck boiled in spiced sauce , steamed lobster served with plum sauce , and fresh fish served with bean sauce
- Eight distinctive restaurants serve a wide variety of asian and western food : cantonese , beijing , northeastern , chaozhou , italian , asean , japanese , etc
- Some of the best can be found in major hotels and shopping complexes . most specialise in one or more of the following : cantonese , chiu chow , hunan , szechuan , peking , shanghainese or chinese vegetarian