涉及的 in a sentence
- The final part of this section deals with the effects of shock waves on the breakup of liquid jets and drops .
- To cover the large area which this work comprises i have tried to select the most reliable sources .
- Floating action refers to a controlled device which can stop at any point in its stroke .
- The result was extremely valuable, providing a good deal of insight into the fundamental processes involved .
- Amid the confused crossfire, washington is in danger of losing sight of the basic strategic issue involved .
- He displayed the liveliest interest in human vagaries, together with the wide view that makes the work a classic .
- The latter component of work involves "internal" bodily work and energy not accounted for by the man's motion or elevation .
- We hardly needed more from graph theory than the definitions of the concepts involved, the emphasis was on the use of probability theory .
- The biophysical processes involved in the conduction of nervous impulses in insects seem to be essentially similar to those in other invertebrates .
- His majesty's ambassador was with me, and the conversation, which roamed over a large variety of topics, lasted two and quarter hours .
- Students will find it useful to work through the various steps of the proofs for a better understanding of the mathematical arguments involved .
- What is involved here is the extreme case of selection, termed competitive exclosure, ecological exclosure, mutual exclosure or similarity .
- In his nine volumes he displayed the liveliest interest in human vagaries, together with the wide view that makes the work a classic .
- And the attribute or method name involved
- Gets the web parts connection involved in the event