斜率 meaning in English
- gradient; rake ratio; ascent; [数学] slope
- 差斜率: difference slope
- 陡斜率: steeslope
- 段斜率: slope/temperature ...
More: Prev Next
- On the scale, the slope of the straight line provides a measure of the standard deviation .
- Therefore, surfaces that differ significantly in slope can be clearly distinguished .
- The logarithmically plotted rheograms also show straight lines but these are of unity slope .
- The actual stresses do not exhibit the discontinuity of slope at the centre indicated by the elementary theory .
- Therefore to find the curve uniquely it is necessary to specify both the slope and the value for some point .