娃 meaning in English
1.(小孩) baby; child
2.[书面语] (年轻女子) girl
3.[书面语] (美女) pretty girl
4.[方言] (某些幼小的动物) newborn animal Phrases
- 探 俏 娇 娃: charle's angels
download dictionary App, translate anytime
- More: Prev Next
- Then eva would jump in with her piece of scandal .
- I helped iva into the house, undressed her and put her to bed .
- Navratilova handed graf her only two defeats of the season in the finals .
- "is it an odd speech, papa?" said eva, whisperingly, as she got upon his knee .
- His only child by eva macmurrough, isabella de clare, was an infant .