姿 meaning in English
1.(容貌) appearance; looks; mien; aspect Phrases
2.(姿势) gesture; carriage; bearing Phrases
download dictionary App, translate anytime
- More: Prev Next
- Trees are more open and restricted in tree size to about 3/4 of the standard trees .
- For them, nature was man's true home; to him, nature was beautiful enough, but unconcerned with man .
- He carried his hands in his pockets, and there was something in the way he did it that showed the habit was inveterate .
- Hey , lady , can you go get the beaze for us
- So where then will she get to meet men