圣 in a sentence
- He put in for me with a zeal that was quite apostolic .
- It was possible that the sweetly sonorous hymns stimulated me .
- One of its first tasks was to outline a fixed canon .
- At sacre coeur his ideas brought encouraging results .
- He put in for me, with a zeal that was quite apostolic .
- My days are as happy as those god allots to his saints .
- So the archdeacon and the precentor took their departure .
- St. clare's fine countenance was for a moment overcast .
- He thought as a sage, though he felt as a man .
- It discharges three times as much water as the st. lawrnce .
- She chanted hymns and prayers with the voice of a cantor .
- Gethings of the san pablo had taken a shot at a highwayman .
- The duke was tall, broodshouldered, aristocratic looking .
- I don't think there will ever be any problem about canonizing you .
- The maid comes with god's blessing, and must be obeyed .