器皿 meaning in English
- household utensils; quart pot; containers esp. for use in the house; kitchen ware
More: Prev Next
- Though an earthen vessel, it held so great a treasure .
- They sought out potters who had once made copies of the ancient vessels .
- The external surface of culture vessel is, of course, subject to contamination .
- She made sure that the glassware and earthenware were always spotlessly clean .
- Dry heat is used principally to sterilize glassware on other heatstable solid materials .