发生器 meaning in English
- [化学] gen; rattle; producer; deviser; generator Phrases
More: Prev Next
- This principle has been used for many years in a wide variety of vibration generators .
- Colored circles on the map denoted kidney dialysis machines, oxygen generating units, iron lungs and similar apparatus .
- He used an oscillating circuit containing a spark gap as a generator, and a similar circuit as a detector .
- Also, in prior years, adjustment of the signal-generator and torque-generator stator mechanical radial positions was required .
- The sparker was originally developed for fundamental studies of underwater sound propagation and of subbottom geology .