减去 meaning in English
- subtraction; subtracting; minus; deducting
More: Prev Next
- When he crosses the date line he subtract a day from his calendar in order to compensate .
- Any write-offs or amortization of noncurrent items deducted on the income statement must be added back to net income .
- The mass outflow rate minus the mass inflow rate is equal to the time rate of change of mass storage in the parallelepiped .
- The accounting function can also be included by subtracting the subscription rate from the appropriate fund when the subscription is renewed .
- To convert decimal numbers to binary the decimal number is expressed as the sum of powers 2, until the difference becomes 0 .