lower in Chinese
[ 'ləuə ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "lower"Synonyms of "lower""lower" in a sentence"lower" meaning
- By evening i was in low spirits again .
- The water-table has been lowered by drought .
- He 's in low water now , being out of job .
- Millikan used a value about 1% too low .
- She looked at the lower part of the carriages .
- The small lower hole is that for the injector .
- The lower level is subordinate to the higher level .
- I have searched high and low for my lost pen .
- Marks at the lower end need to be leveled up .
- All fillers lowered the maximum exotherm .
- the lower of two berths
Synonyms: lower berth, Verb
- look angry or sullen, wrinkle one''s forehead, as if to signal disapproval
Synonyms: frown, glower, lour,
- make lower or quieter; "turn down the volume of a radio"
Synonyms: turn down, lour,
- set lower; "lower a rating"; "lower expectations"
- cause to drop or sink; "The lack of rain had depressed the water level in the reservoir"
- move something or somebody to a lower position; "take down the vase from the shelf"
Synonyms: take down, let down, get down, bring down,