lost in Chinese
[ lɔst ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "lost"Synonyms of "lost"Use "lost" in a sentence
- The fibers lose strength and become brittle .
- Do n't lose your temper over such a trifle ..
- They looked everywhere for the lost child .
- When two tigers fight , one is sure to lose ...
- I always lose at cards , with my bad luck .
- His misconduct let in a lost of troubles .
- Sure enough, tremaine lost his job .
- I got into a real flap when i lost my keys .
- Reckless driving may lose you even your life .
- His slowness lost him the chance .
- no longer in your possession or control; unable to be found or recovered; "a lost child"; "lost friends"; "his lost book"; "lost opportunities"
- spiritually or physically doomed or destroyed; "lost souls"; "a lost generation"; "a lost ship"; "the lost platoon"
- not gained or won; "a lost battle"; "a lost prize"
- not caught with the senses or the mind; "words lost in the din"
- unable to function; without help
- having lost your bearings; confused as to time or place or personal identity; "I frequently find myself disoriented when I come up out of the subway"; "the anesthetic left her completely disoriented"
Synonyms: confused, disoriented,
- perplexed by many conflicting situations or statements; filled with bewilderment; "obviously bemused by his questions"; "bewildered and confused"; "a cloudy and confounded philosopher"; "just a mixed-up kid"; "she felt lost on the first day of school"
Synonyms: baffled, befuddled, bemused, bewildered, confounded, confused, mazed, mixed-up, at sea,
- incapable of being recovered or regained; "his lost honor"
- deeply absorbed in thought; "as distant and bemused as a professor listening to the prattling of his freshman class"; "lost in thought"; "a preoccupied frown"
Synonyms: bemused, deep in thought, preoccupied, Noun
- people who are destined to die soon; "the agony of the doomed was in his voice"
"losing" in Chinese, "lose" in Chinese, "lost cause" in Chinese, "lost tribes" in Chinese, "lost souls" in Chinese, "lost generation" in Chinese, "lost motion" in Chinese, "lost river" in Chinese, "losing hazard" in Chinese, "lossy line" in Chinese, "lossy material" in Chinese, "lossy medium" in Chinese, "lossy termination" in Chinese, "lossy travel time" in Chinese, "lost -17" in Chinese, "lost a big amount of money" in Chinese, "lost a lot of weight" in Chinese, "lost a set" in Chinese,