locomotive in Chinese
[ ˌləukə'məutiv ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "locomotive"Synonyms of "locomotive"Use "locomotive" in a sentence
- He saw the locomotive bearing down on him .
- The wheels were set further back on the original locomotive .
- Through the tumult the locomotives whistled and hissed .
- The 5-ft driving wheels looked just like those of the ordinary locomotive except for the tyres .
- The first locomotive that tried to cross the lake fell through the ice and plunged to the bottom .
- A locomotive engineer slept through a signal and killed a hundred and fifty-four people .
- Compared to straight electric locomotives diesels save the heavy investment required for overhead wires or third rails .
- Failure analysis of valve in diesel locomotive
- Fracture failure analysis of gears working in locomotive
- Wheel contour gauge for railway locomotive and vehicle
"locomotive faculty" in Chinese, "locomotive tender" in Chinese, "locomotive engine" in Chinese, "locomotive oil" in Chinese, "locomotive organs" in Chinese, "electric locomotive" in Chinese, "locomotive engineering" in Chinese, "locomorphic stage" in Chinese, "locomote" in Chinese, "locomotief de" in Chinese, "locomotion" in Chinese, "locomotion center" in Chinese, "locomotive (engine) shed" in Chinese, "locomotive and car marking" in Chinese, "locomotive barn" in Chinese, "locomotive bearing" in Chinese,