local in Chinese
[ 'ləukəl ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "local"Synonyms of "local""local" in a sentence"local" meaning
- They have complained to local authorities .
- He appears nightly at the local theatre .
- She plays an active part in local politics .
- He is a paint sprayer in the local factory .
- These factories are run by the local authorities .
- Steve intended to go to the local newspaper .
- Local gangs terrorized the neighborhood .
- The local shop has some radios going cheap .
- The children have picked up the local accent .
- We reach delhi at 14:00 hours local time .
- public transport consisting of a bus or train that stops at all stations or stops; "the local seemed to take forever to get to New York"
- anesthetic that numbs a particular area of the body
Synonyms: local anesthetic, local anaesthetic, topical anesthetic, topical anaesthetic, Adjective
- relating to or applicable to or concerned with the administration of a city or town or district rather than a larger area; "local taxes"; "local authorities"
- affecting only a restricted part or area of the body; "local anesthesia"
- of or belonging to or characteristic of a particular locality or neighborhood; "local customs"; "local schools"; "the local citizens"; "a local point of view"; "local outbreaks of flu"; "a local bus line"
"local oscillation" in Chinese, "local strain" in Chinese, "local option" in Chinese, "local examinations" in Chinese, "local court" in Chinese, "local time" in Chinese, "local preacher" in Chinese, "local colour" in Chinese, "local exchange" in Chinese, "loca immunity" in Chinese, "loca low capacitance" in Chinese, "loca stress" in Chinese, "locabiotal" in Chinese, "locai people like dong dong kua" in Chinese, "local (spot)" in Chinese, "local (urban) telephone bureau" in Chinese, "local (urban) telephone switching system" in Chinese, "local 1h magnetic resonance spetroscopy" in Chinese,