lobe in Chinese
[ ləub ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "lobe"Synonyms of "lobe""lobe" in a sentence"lobe" meaning
- It successively builds a sequence of lobes .
- Both lobes bear a few relatively long bristles .
- The cam may have three, four or six lobes .
- The rotor has recesses in its three faces between the lobes .
- Most ear lobes extend below the lower point of attachment of the ear .
- This represents successive stages of transfer of amplitude to later lobes .
- The chalazal parts of the endosperm containing free nuclei forms several lobes .
- Hepatomas localized to one lobe of the liver have been excised successfully on several occasions .
- In the lobed impeller the measuring chambers are the space between the lobes and the meter housing .
- Another aspect to consider is the fate of an abandoned delta lobe after the sediment supply had moved elsewhere .
- a rounded projection that is part of a larger structure
- (anatomy) a somewhat rounded subdivision of a bodily organ or part; "ear lobe"
- the enhanced response of an antenna in a given direction as indicated by a loop in its radiation pattern
- (botany) a part into which a leaf is divided
"frontal lobe" in Chinese, "lobe chamber" in Chinese, "ear lobe" in Chinese, "lobbyist" in Chinese, "lobbyistsoutofshadowsintothespotlight" in Chinese, "lobbyman" in Chinese, "lobdell" in Chinese, "lobdying acticitiess" in Chinese, "lobe aches for every one of us" in Chinese, "lobe amplitude" in Chinese, "lobe angle" in Chinese, "lobe comparison method" in Chinese,