loaves in Chinese
[ ləʊvz ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "loaves""loaves" in a sentence"loaves" meaning
- He broke a piece of bread from the loaf .
- He always bought two loaves of stale bread .
- The boys were in the compound loafing .
- Bread was rationed to one loaf per family .
- That loaf of bread is as important as the stars .
- A penny loaf was all they had had that day .
- He loafed through the winter months .
- He was allowed to loaf a while .
- His remaining soldiers were not loafing around berlin .
- The loaf has risen in price .