loaf in Chinese
[ ləuf ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "loaf"Synonyms of "loaf""loaf" in a sentence"loaf" meaning
- He broke a piece of bread from the loaf .
- He always bought two loaves of stale bread .
- The boys were in the compound loafing .
- Bread was rationed to one loaf per family .
- That loaf of bread is as important as the stars .
- A penny loaf was all they had had that day .
- He loafed through the winter months .
- He was allowed to loaf a while .
- His remaining soldiers were not loafing around berlin .
- The loaf has risen in price .
- a quantity of food (other than bread) formed in a particular shape; "meat loaf"; "sugar loaf"; "a loaf of cheese"
- a shaped mass of baked bread that is usually sliced before eating
Synonyms: loaf of bread, Verb
- be about; "The high school students like to loiter in the Central Square"; "Who is this man that is hanging around the department?"
Synonyms: loiter, lounge, footle, lollygag, lallygag, hang around, mess about, tarry, linger, lurk, mill about, mill around,
- be lazy or idle; "Her son is just bumming around all day"
Synonyms: bum, bum around, bum about, arse around, arse about, fuck off, frig around, waste one''s time, lounge around, loll, loll around, lounge about,
"loaves" in Chinese, "cottage loaf" in Chinese, "loadvariables" in Chinese, "loadvars" in Chinese, "loadvoltage" in Chinese, "loadweightfardel" in Chinese, "load－balancing bridges" in Chinese, "loaf 2" in Chinese, "loaf about" in Chinese, "loaf about; loiter; wander" in Chinese, "loaf away" in Chinese,