living in Chinese
[ 'liviŋ ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "living"Synonyms of "living""living" in a sentence"living" meaning
- For years i have lived with only one lung .
- You speak of living on the lid of a volcano .
- He is thinking of living here permanently .
- It was a live broadcast , not a recording .
- Eat to live , but do not live to eat .
- The tennis final will be televised live .
- We want to live in the neighborhood of london .
- Natalie is living on the brink of panic .
- I manage to scrape a living by selling my pictures .
- If you ask me , he has not got long to live .
- pertaining to living persons; "within living memory"
- (informal) absolute; "she is a living doll"; "scared the living daylights out of them"; "beat the living hell out of him"
- (used of minerals or stone) in its natural state and place; not mined or quarried; "carved into the living stone";
- still in active use; "a living language"
- still in existence; "the Wollemi pine found in Australia is a surviving specimen of a conifer thought to have been long extinct and therefore known as a living fossil"; "the only surviving frontier blockhouse in Pennsylvania"
- true to life; lifelike; "the living image of her mother"
- the experience of being alive; the course of human events and activities; "he could no longer cope with the complexities of life"
- people who are still living; "save your pity for the living"
- the financial means whereby one lives; "each child was expected to pay for their keep"; "he applied to the state for support"; "he could no longer earn his own livelihood"
Synonyms: support, keep, livelihood, bread and butter, sustenance,
- the condition of living or the state of being alive; "while there''s life there''s hope"; "life depends on many chemical and physical processes"
Synonyms: animation, life, aliveness,
"live" in Chinese, "live graphite" in Chinese, "live ware" in Chinese, "live load" in Chinese, "living wage" in Chinese, "living death" in Chinese, "living space" in Chinese, "living buddha" in Chinese, "live time" in Chinese, "livin" in Chinese, "livin on the music so fine,livin" in Chinese, "livin sand" in Chinese, "livinallongo" in Chinese, "livinec" in Chinese, "living a life that i cant leave behind" in Chinese, "living abroad" in Chinese, "living accommodation" in Chinese, "living accomodation" in Chinese,