list in Chinese
[ list ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "list"Synonyms of "list"Use "list" in a sentence
- You have omitted my name from your list .
- He ran through the names on the list .
- The three standards are listed in table i-1 .
- They crossed his name off the list .
- Your name comes before mine on the list .
- The war office issued a list of the missing .
- That task rates low on my priority list .
- They struck out his name from the list .
- Make out a list of the books you need .
- He rattled through the list of names .
- the property possessed by a line or surface that departs from the vertical; "the tower had a pronounced tilt"; "the ship developed a list to starboard"; "he walked with a heavy inclination to the right"
Synonyms: tilt, inclination, lean, leaning,
- a database containing an ordered array of items (names or topics)
Synonyms: listing, Verb
- give or make a list of; name individually; give the names of; "List the states west of the Mississippi"
- enumerate; "We must number the names of the great mathematicians"
- tilt to one side; "The balloon heeled over"; "the wind made the vessel heel"; "The ship listed to starboard"
- cause to lean to the side; "Erosion listed the old tree"
- include in a list; "Am I listed in your register?"