link with in Chinese
- His heart is linked with the hearts of the masses .
- Western europe has important economic links with asia .
- We can split the system into many packages linked with plugs and sockets .
- The renewal of this daily activity had served as a link with his former self .
- The economics of ore exploitation are linked with many factors, including political ones .
- Fortunately for western civilization, the links with the past were never totally lost .
- Trade links with china in the 17th century made ginseng the rage among the aristocracy of europe .
- There are many opportunities for the secondary school library to demonstrate its links with the outside world .
- In "the spy," for instance, harvey birch is never adequately linked with the other characters .
- In this way the immovable moral convictions of vice people become linked with the defense of property .
"links" in Chinese, "link" in Chinese, "linked" in Chinese, "linking" in Chinese, "link volume" in Chinese, "link wages with economic results" in Chinese, "link weight" in Chinese, "link winder" in Chinese, "link wiper" in Chinese, "link within the family" in Chinese, "link wizard" in Chinese, "link word" in Chinese, "link work" in Chinese,