lining in Chinese
[ 'lainiŋ ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "lining"Synonyms of "lining"Use "lining" in a sentence
- He proved the existence of parallel lines .
- He lined out a few songs upon request .
- She hung the washing on the line to dry .
- He was always careful to toe the party line .
- She read a few lines and dropped the volume .
- Line up the glasses , and i 'll fill them .
- The three villages are on the same line .
- The broad lines on the map correspond to roads ..
- The actor has learned off his lines .
- Red lines were drawn under the topic sentences .