linear in Chinese
[ 'liniə ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "linear"Synonyms of "linear""linear" in a sentence"linear" meaning
- Here are linear measures in millimeters .
- Agarose is naturally linear polysaccharide .
- The ordinate scale is linear in decibels .
- The equations generated, however, are not linear .
- A linear differential transformer has three coils .
- A linear function is monotonic .
- Growth can be represented by a linear or log linear trend .
- It is unlikely that the effects of friction are linear with load .
- One significant development was the introduction of linear programming .
- Every basis of a linear space contains the same number of vectors .
- of a circuit or device having an output that is proportional to the input; "analogue device"; "linear amplifier"
Synonyms: analogue, analog,
- of or in or along or relating to a line; involving a single dimension; "a linear measurement"
- designating or involving an equation whose terms are of the first degree
Synonyms: additive, Adjective
- measured lengthwise; "cost of lumber per running foot"
- (of a leaf shape) long and narrow
"linear accelerator" in Chinese, "linear distortion" in Chinese, "linear perspective" in Chinese, "linear thinking" in Chinese, "linear programming" in Chinese, "linear algebra" in Chinese, "linear measure" in Chinese, "lineament map" in Chinese, "lineament structure" in Chinese, "lineament system" in Chinese, "lineamentary analysis" in Chinese, "lineannotation" in Chinese, "linear (line) scale" in Chinese, "linear 3-d technique" in Chinese, "linear a" in Chinese, "linear a and linear b" in Chinese,