lime in Chinese
[ laim ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "lime"Use "lime" in a sentence
- It is the lime that eats away his lungs .
- Lime in the soil is detrimental to some plants .
- Layer lime and garden clippings to make compost .
- The lime has turned to powder .
- I went towards the forge under the sweet green limes .
- This mixture of pozzolana and lime was then added to an aggregate .
- Under the limes julia paused and idly snapped off one of the long shoots .
- It was the foreman of the jury, foster lund, a dealer in cement, lime and stone .
limerequirements by this process are quite high, up to 300 lb/ton of produced. 这一过程石灰耗量十分大，每生产1吨高达300磅。
- Calcite cementation seems a possibility where lime grains or calcareous organisms are abundant .
- the green acidic fruit of any of various lime trees
- any of various deciduous trees of the genus Tilia with heart-shaped leaves and drooping cymose clusters of yellowish often fragrant flowers; several yield valuable timber
Synonyms: linden, linden tree, basswood, lime tree,
- any of various related trees bearing limes
Synonyms: lime tree, Citrus aurantifolia,
- a sticky adhesive that is smeared on small branches to capture small birds
- a white crystalline oxide used in the production of calcium hydroxide
Synonyms: calcium oxide, quicklime, calx, calcined lime, fluxing lime, unslaked lime, burnt lime,
- a caustic substance produced by heating limestone
Synonyms: calcium hydroxide, slaked lime, hydrated lime, calcium hydrate, caustic lime, lime hydrate, Verb
- cover with lime so as to induce growth; "lime the lawn"
- spread birdlime on branches to catch birds
"limes" in Chinese, "lime stone" in Chinese, "lime burner" in Chinese, "lime light" in Chinese, "lime glass" in Chinese, "lime sulfur" in Chinese, "lime water" in Chinese, "killed lime" in Chinese, "lime juicer" in Chinese, "limbvs laminae spiralis" in Chinese, "limb―in star" in Chinese, "limb―in sun" in Chinese, "limb肢解" in Chinese, "limdat" in Chinese, "lime accumulation" in Chinese, "lime acetate" in Chinese, "lime addition" in Chinese, "lime agitator" in Chinese,