lighter in Chinese
[ 'laitə ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "lighter"Synonyms of "lighter""lighter" in a sentence"lighter" meaning
past tense: lightered past participle: lightered present participle: lightering
- The last of evening light was fading away .
- R(l)is the amplitude of the transmitted light .
- Light was coming through in the corner flat .
- The lights of the traffic dazzled him .
- Light sets the speed limit for nature .
- He saw the matter in its true light .
- Bright light is the painter's best friend .
- The plates are insensitive to red light .
- The cream-coloured walls glowed with light .
- The inverse of its slope is the speed of light .
- a flatbottom boat for carrying heavy loads (especially on canals)
Synonyms: barge, flatboat, hoy,
- a device for lighting or igniting fuel or charges or fires; "do you have a light?"
Synonyms: light, igniter, ignitor,
- a substance used to ignite or kindle a fire
Synonyms: igniter, ignitor, Verb
- transport in a flatbottom boat
"lightening rod" in Chinese, "lightening strike" in Chinese, "lightening touch" in Chinese, "lightening-at-sea" in Chinese, "lightening-caused fire" in Chinese, "lighter aboard shi" in Chinese, "lighter aboard shi(lash )" in Chinese, "lighter aboard shi(lash)" in Chinese, "lighter aboard ship" in Chinese,