lie in state in Chinese
- When the president died , thousands of people saw his body lying in state
- Former president gerald r . ford ' s body lies in state at the capital rotunda in washington
- Following his death in 1965 , churchill s body lay in state for 3 days at westminster hall before his state funeral
- What could have been the real thoughts of so sad and incongruous a personality , wondered the hundreds of worshipers who filed past the body as it lay in state
- The conclusions are reached that the root causes of state - owned commercial banks " malfunction are attributed to two levels : marco - factor mainly lies in state ownership of bank ' s property rights , micro - factor in management and technology
- Mr . reed had been dead nine years : it was in this chamber he breathed his last ; here he lay in state ; hence his coffin was borne by the undertaker s men ; and , since that day , a sense of dreary consecration had guarded it from frequent intrusion
- "lie in state" meaning: (of a corpse) to be laid out in a place of honour before b...
- "lie in state" meaning in Japanese: líe in státe 〈国王などの遺体が〉（一般公開のため）安置される《◆埋葬前に棺をあけて最後の別れをする...
- "lie in state" meaning in Russian: быть выставленным для прощания ( о покойнике ) On June 9,...
- "lie in state" meaning in Arabic: عرض النعش على النا
- "lie in state" meaning in French: être exposé (dans une parade)
"lie lie lie" in Chinese, "lie lied lied" in Chinese, "automotive lies" in Chinese, "politicians lie" in Chinese, "erosio lain" in Chinese, "lay shaft" in Chinese, "lying hero" in Chinese, "lay back" in Chinese, "lay days" in Chinese, "lie in lead" in Chinese, "lie in livery" in Chinese, "lie in pieces" in Chinese, "lie in pieces on the ground" in Chinese, "lie in ruins" in Chinese, "lie in the dust" in Chinese, "lie in the sun" in Chinese, "lie in the way" in Chinese, "lie in wait" in Chinese,