liar in Chinese
[ 'laiə ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "liar"Synonyms of "liar"Use "liar" in a sentence
- Show me a liar , and i 'll show you a thief .
- I will teach you to call me a liar !
- He as good as called me a liar .
- That is as much as saying i am a liar .
- Oh, you unspeakable liar !
- She laid about him , calling him a liar and a cheat .
- They're notorious liars !
- We feel contempt for a liar .
- Are you simple enough to believe what that liar tells you ?
- I mean that you are a liar .
- a person who has lied or who lies repeatedly