liable in Chinese
[ 'laiəbl ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "liable"Synonyms of "liable""liable" in a sentence"liable" meaning
- They may be liable for military service .
- To eat putrid food is liable to get sick .
- He is liable for the fault of his son .
- He is liable to be reached by flattery .
- Here the machines were liable to jam up .
- "a female's liable to have a lot of fat about her. "
- This is liable to cause misunderstanding .
- I'm liable to start thinking about the novel .
- He is liable to fits of temper
- One is liable for dolus resulting in damages .
- at risk of or subject to experiencing something usually unpleasant; "he is apt to lose"; "she is liable to forget"
- held legally responsible; "men between the ages of 18 and 35 were liable for military service"
- (often followed by `to'') likely to be affected with; "liable to diabetes"
Synonyms: nonimmune, nonresistant, unresistant,
- subject to legal action; "liable to criminal charges"