lever in Chinese
[ 'li:və, 'levə ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "lever"Synonyms of "lever""lever" in a sentence"lever" meaning
past tense: levered past participle: levered plural: levers present participle: levering
- Put the gear lever in the neutral position .
- Pity is a lever for quickening love .
- Mr. lever had never before fallen so low as this .
- He employed his knife as a lever .
- The animals learned to press switch levers with their paws .
- The front sledge could be steered by a lever on the front of the frame .
- Robert leaned lightly on the lever and the rock groaned .
- It was an old-fashioned lift, operated by a lever on a brass box .
- The power to control information is a major lever in the control of society .
- She pushed the handthrottle with all her strength, almost snapping the thin lever .
- a rigid bar pivoted about a fulcrum
- a flat metal tumbler in a lever lock
Synonyms: lever tumbler,
- a simple machine that gives a mechanical advantage when given a fulcrum
- to move or force, especially in an effort to get something open; "The burglar jimmied the lock": "Raccoons managed to pry the lid off the garbage pail"
Synonyms: pry, prise, prize, jimmy,
- "lever" meaning: Noun: lever levur [N. Amer], leevu(r) [B...
- "lever" meaning in Japanese: １lever n. 〔機械〕 てこ; レバー; (目的を達するための)手段, てこ. 【動詞＋】 ◆apply a ...
- "lever" meaning in Korean: noun, vi, vt, 지레(레버)(로 움직이다, 비집어 열다)
- "lever" meaning in Russian: 1) рычаг; рукоятка; вага Ex: lever of the first order (kin...
- "lever" meaning in Arabic: n. رافعة, عتلة, مخل, مقبض
- "lever" meaning in French: n. levier; perche; pédale v. soulever avec une grue, ac...
"switch lever" in Chinese, "gear lever" in Chinese, "selective lever" in Chinese, "link lever" in Chinese, "operating lever" in Chinese, "control lever" in Chinese, "leventoglu" in Chinese, "levents" in Chinese, "leventsahl" in Chinese, "levenwick" in Chinese, "leveque" in Chinese, "lever action" in Chinese, "lever action air pump" in Chinese, "lever action bolt" in Chinese, "lever action of ossicular chain" in Chinese,