levelling in Chinese
How to pronounce "levelling""levelling" in a sentence"levelling" meaning
测平，校平；平整(土地)；水准测量。 a levelling instrument [mechanism] 水准仪。 a levelling machine (道路)整平机；【冶金】钢板矫平机。
- Interest rates are running at record levels .
- Are you sure this deal is on the level ?
- The lower level is subordinate to the higher level .
- Marks at the lower end need to be leveled up .
- Prediction is required on two levels .
- The instrument must be carefully leveled .
- The trough is the lowest level of the cycle .
- This level is approached asymptotically .
- The water has been on the same level with the banks .
- The budgerigars are about on her level .
What is the meaning of levelling in Chinese and how to say levelling in Chinese? levelling Chinese meaning, levelling的中文
，translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.