letter in Chinese
[ 'letə ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "letter"Synonyms of "letter""letter" in a sentence"letter" meaning
past tense: lettered past participle: lettered plural: letters present participle: lettering
- I had a letter from my brother this morning .
- The letter would only bewilder the mother .
- There's a phony note in her letters .
- Some of washington's letters are extant .
- He throw the letter after the circulars .
- Remember me to your father in your letter .
- Chou en-lai sent back an acerbic letter .
- He wrote his letter to hayward all the same .
- I have the memory of posting the letters in my mind .
- She tore up all the letters he had sent her .
- a written message addressed to a person or organization; "mailed an indignant letter to the editor"
- an award earned by participation in a school sport; "he won letters in three sports"
Synonyms: varsity letter,
- the conventional characters of the alphabet used to represent speech; "his grandmother taught him his letters"
Synonyms: letter of the alphabet, alphabetic character,
- a strictly literal interpretation (as distinct from the intention); "he followed instructions to the letter"; "he obeyed the letter of the law"
- owner who lets another person use something (housing usually) for hire
- mark letters on or mark with letters
- set down or print with letters
- win an athletic letter
"lettering" in Chinese, "lettered" in Chinese, "block letter" in Chinese, "letter card" in Chinese, "letter sheet" in Chinese, "day letter" in Chinese, "letter book" in Chinese, "letter carrier" in Chinese, "sunday letter" in Chinese, "lettele" in Chinese, "lettelier" in Chinese, "lettenbauer" in Chinese, "lettenmair" in Chinese, "lettenstrom" in Chinese, "letter - writting" in Chinese, "letter [message] of condolence" in Chinese, "letter a" in Chinese, "letter a and b tender system" in Chinese,