lens in Chinese
[ lenz ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "lens"Synonyms of "lens""lens" in a sentence"lens" meaning
past tense: lensed past participle: lensed plural: lenses present participle: lensing
- She heard the tinkle of the broken lens .
- Fit smoked plastic lenses in spectacles .
- Displacement of the lens is not uncommon .
- These sandstone bodies form elongate lenses .
- Light is condensed by means of lenses .
- A typical lens has a focal length(f)of 625 mm .
- By definition a cataract is an opacity in the lens .
- Immediately behind the iris is the crystalline lens .
- With special lenses and prisms we can manipulate this light .
- Skin cells just in front of them differentiate to form lenses .
- a transparent optical device used to converge or diverge transmitted light and to form images
Synonyms: lense, lens system,
- electronic equipment that uses a magnetic or electric field in order to focus a beam of electrons
Synonyms: electron lens,
- biconvex transparent body situated behind the iris in the eye; its role (along with the cornea) is to focuses light on the retina
Synonyms: crystalline lens, lens of the eye,
- (metaphor) a channel through which something can be seen or understood; "the writer is the lens through which history can be seen"
"progressive lens" in Chinese, "lens turret" in Chinese, "convergent lens" in Chinese, "lens louse" in Chinese, "contact lens" in Chinese, "haptical lens" in Chinese, "field lens" in Chinese, "electron lens" in Chinese, "diverging lens" in Chinese, "lenrodiscontinuity" in Chinese, "lenrohydrodialeima" in Chinese, "lenroot" in Chinese, "lenroue" in Chinese, "lenrouilly" in Chinese, "lens aberration" in Chinese, "lens abnormality" in Chinese, "lens abrasive and polishing materials" in Chinese, "lens abrosive and polishing material" in Chinese,