length in Chinese
[ l eŋθ ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "length"Synonyms of "length""length" in a sentence"length" meaning
- At length i fell into some broils .
- He is always ready to talk at length .
- At length they came within sight of the castle .
- You must measure the length by rule and line ...
- The si unit for length is the meter, m .
- Give me a piece of rope ; any length will do ...
- He stormed the length of the room and back .
- He fished a length of string out of his pocket .
- He recited his own sufferings at full length .
- A book is not judged only on its length .
- a section of something that is long and narrow; "a length of timber"; "a length of tubing"
- continuance in time; "the ceremony was of short duration"; "he complained about the length of time required"
- the linear extent in space from one end to the other; the longest dimension of something that is fixed in place; "the length of the table was 5 feet"
- size of the gap between two places; "the distance from New York to Chicago"; "he determined the length of the shortest line segment joining the two points"
- the property of being the extent of something from beginning to end; "the editor limited the length of my article to 500 words"
"gauge length" in Chinese, "anal length" in Chinese, "critical length" in Chinese, "true length" in Chinese, "cable length" in Chinese, "equivalent focal length" in Chinese, "go all lengths" in Chinese, "lengshuijiang" in Chinese, "lengshuipu" in Chinese, "lengshuitan" in Chinese, "lengstrand" in Chinese, "lengstrom" in Chinese, "length accumulator" in Chinese, "length adjustment" in Chinese, "length aft of amidships" in Chinese, "length along path" in Chinese,