legal doctrines in Chinese
- Hobbes in his political and legal doctrines advocated a form of government which may be described as "enlightened absolutism. "
- The standard oil and tobacco decisions represented, therefore, a complete accommodation of legal doctrine to prevailing antitrust sentiment .
- Res ipsa loquitur is the legal doctrine that shifts the burden of proof from the plaintiff ( o the defendant
只有在事实本身说明( res工psaloquitur )的情况下，举证责任才由原告方转移到被告方。
- Revenue from tax legal doctrine will grow up certainly in china , like a tree absorb sufficient nutrition
- Revenue from tax legal doctrine was accepted by legislation through ( ( constitution ? , ( ( the law of administrative taxation } ) , ( ( the law of legislation ) )
在社会实践层面上税收法定主义在我国的确立主要是通过《宪法》 、 《税收征管法》和《立法法》三部法律完成的。
- To sum up , exactly these reasons make the transplantation of revenue from tax legal doctrine in chinese be placed in a conflict among the rational design and actuality
- Implementation of tax revenue legal doctrine principle , constitution and perfection of tax revenue hearing system including tax revenue legislative hearing and tax using hearing , and openness of taxpayer lawsuit can realize and ensure taxpayer ' s tax right effectively
- Among them the argued more is how to maintain that the administrative subject has the obligation of administrative conduct , that , how the obligation arises . the writer thinks that the obligations of administrative conduct are provided by legal norms , norms of administrative document and legal doctrine and public moral
- Part introduces legal doctrines of the commercial business . based on the theory of juristical act of real right , the cause and effect of the variation of property right are differentiated . meanwhile , the legal value of the separation of cause and effect is put across in detail
- Analysis the reason , the first factor is the contradiction inside the structure of the revenue from tax legal doctrine , the administrative power of the revenue from tax extended continuously , overstepped the barrier that revenue from tax legal doctrine had established
- More examples： 1 2
"doctrine of consistency" in Chinese, "legal abortion" in Chinese, "legal goods" in Chinese, "legal situation" in Chinese, "legal monoply" in Chinese, "legal owner" in Chinese, "legal accounting" in Chinese, "legal family" in Chinese, "legal impediment" in Chinese, "legal disclaimer" in Chinese, "legal disease" in Chinese, "legal disinfectant" in Chinese, "legal disposition of property" in Chinese, "legal division" in Chinese, "legal document" in Chinese, "legal documents" in Chinese, "legal document．nbsp" in Chinese, "legal duty" in Chinese,